Old November 17th 12, 12:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_3_] Basil Jet[_3_] is offline

Default shock, horror: few commuters using dangleway

On 2012\11\17 12:25, Basil Jet wrote:
On 2012\11\17 10:44, Recliner wrote:
Neil Williams wrote:
Basil Jet wrote:

I think anyone with a monthly or longer travelcard season should be
allowed to use it free, that way the tourists would still have to pay.

I think anyone with a Travelcard or Oyster cap should be able to use it,
it's public transport. Just set a high Oyster single fare, and a
punitive
cash fare per the Tube.

Yes, I suspect that they'll have to do something like that, once they've
got through all the "early adopters", prepared to pay a premium price for
the views. Of course, if they do as you suggest, Freedom pass holders
will
also get to travel free.

They should also let unemployed people travel free, otherwise it's a
mockery calling them gone-dolers.

Are they able to unhook most of gondolas in the winter, or did our
green-crazy TfL not think of that?