Old November 19th 12, 12:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default shock, horror: few commuters using dangleway

In message , at 13:03:11 on Mon, 19 Nov
2012, Someone Somewhere remarked:
Slight plug: that would have been the day I took this (1st Feb), Shard
from Waterloo East: http://www.panoramio.com/photo/67113784

The font, colour and occluded centre makes it look like the BBC is
rather incongruously advertising in the middle of that platform...

I won't pretend it's easy to take such a photo well, or that I've
succeeded.

Apart from being very cold at the time, you have to wait until there's
no trains (it's quite a busy line) although waiting for no passengers
seems a bit easier!

Then there's getting all the various vertical platform furniture and
buildings aligned so they make as much sense as possible.

Of course, Waterloo East has platforms A-D, to avoid confusion with the
numbered platforms at Waterloo [Main]. The island is B and C.