Old December 19th 12, 09:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ken Wheatley Ken Wheatley is offline

Default Has anyone received their tickets for the Tube 150 event?

On 2012-12-19 20:52:12 +0000, Recliner said:

Ken Wheatley wrote:
I was called about three weeks ago by the LT Museum telling me that I had
been successful in the ballot, and that I should receive the tickets
within two weeks. That time has come and gone. Has anyone else received
theirs? I don't want to trouble them if they just haven't yet got round
to sending them out.

Slow Christmas post?

Could be, which is why I don't want to bothet them too soon. Bt given
the cost of the tickets you'd have thought they'd have sent it to be
signed for.