Old September 25th 13, 10:19 AM
freddie91 freddie91 is offline
Junior Member

Default Tube Security Project

I am an undergrad at the University of Edinburgh conducting a Geography Dissertation looking into how Security features (post 7/7/2005 attacks) have affected people's use, perception and experience of the Tube. I will also be asking participants whether armed police or the military in stations would make them feel safer.

I am looking for people willing to partake in Go-Along Interviews - I will accompany you on a journey you regularly take, a commute etc. These interviews will be recorded and occur between either the 16-20th October or 20-24 November. This should not add more than 5 mins to your commute and I will be willing to undertake them at the time of your usual journey.

All participants will be anonymous and a copy of my final report will be provided.

Please could anyone interested please post below.

Thank you