Old September 25th 13, 10:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin[_4_] Robin[_4_] is offline

Default Tube Security Project

freddie91 wrote:
I am an undergrad at the University of Edinburgh conducting a
Geography Dissertation looking into how Security features (post
7/7/2005 attacks) have affected people's use, perception and
experience of the Tube. I will also be asking participants whether
armed police or the military in stations would make them feel safer.

I am looking for people willing to partake in Go-Along Interviews - I
will accompany you on a journey you regularly take, a commute etc.
These interviews will be recorded and occur between either the
16-20th October or 20-24 November. This should not add more than 5
mins to your commute and I will be willing to undertake them at the
time of your usual journey.

All participants will be anonymous and a copy of my final report will
be provided.

Please could anyone interested please post below.

Thank you

I suggest you might just possibly get a better response if you offer
some basic means to verify your identity: for example, the name of your
tutor for this dissertaiton with his or her academic email address
and/or a verifiable telephone number at the University, and from that
source the means to check your identity. Otherwise we have no idea who
you are. (Eg you might really be one of Ed Miliband's researchers
looking for evidence to support Ed's next great idea: employing 100,000
NEETs with no qualifications to "ride shotgun" on tubes and trains,
giving them real shotguns.)

--
Robin
reply to address is (meant to be) valid