Old December 6th 13, 05:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Arthur Figgis Arthur Figgis is offline

Default Hard Sums

On 06/12/2013 16:41, wrote:

http://arxiv.org/abs/1311.7284

First, we discuss a novel hybrid technique to extract dual
graphs from planar graphs, called the hierarchical intersection
continuity negotiation principle. Then we show that the growth of the
network can be analytically described by logistic laws and that the
topological properties of the network are governed by robust
lognormal distributions characterising the network's connectivity and
small-world properties that are consistent over time. Moreover, we
find that the double-Pareto-like distributions for the connectivity
emerge for major roads and can be modelled via a stochastic
content-based network model using simple space filling principles.

Isn't that just a slightly simplified explanation of how to use Oyster
to interchange at Wimbledon?

--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK