Old December 13th 13, 07:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Cycle Hire south western expansion goes live today

In article ,
(Basil Jet) wrote:

On 2013\12\13 14:33, Mizter T wrote:
* An additional 2,000 bikes and more than 150 new docking stations
around Clapham Junction, Hammersmith and Putney.
* An increase to the area covered of more than 50%. The scheme now
covers over 100 sq km of central and inner London

http://beta.tfl.gov.uk/travel-inform...jects/barclays
-cycle-hire-expansion

If my mother was still alive and i was still working in Westminster that
would be useful, with docking stations close to my childhood home, sadly now
sold. But it's too late now. :-(

Just had a horrible thought... Fockstons, er sorry, Foxtons becoming the
new sponsor of the scheme... shiver!

What's wrong with Foxtons? I have enjoyed their Mini liveries for
years.

My mother counted herself lucky to have got her letting out of their
clutches. Expensive to landlords and tenants alike.

--
Colin Rosenstiel