Old May 24th 14, 03:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Graham Harrison[_2_] Graham Harrison[_2_] is offline

Default TfL e-mail service announcements

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
On Fri, 23 May 2014 00:10:01 +0100, "Graham Harrison"
wrote:

Living outside London and using my Oyster card very infrequently I
occasionally get e-mail announcements but only about major things like
strikes. If I travelled more frequently would I get more announcements
and
would they be tailored to my regular travel pattern (assuming I had one).?

IME yes. I have certainly had E mails about bus services and the tube
/ DLR / Overground in areas where I have used the services. TfL do
look at Oyster card usage to tailor their customer communication.

--
Paul C

You seem to be at odds with Recliner