Old May 24th 14, 05:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Smyth[_2_] Peter Smyth[_2_] is offline

Default TfL e-mail service announcements

Recliner wrote:

"Graham Harrison" wrote:
"Recliner" wrote in message

rnet.com...
"Graham Harrison" wrote:
Living outside London and using my Oyster card very infrequently I
occasionally get e-mail announcements but only about major things

like strikes. If I travelled more frequently would I get more
announcements and would they be tailored to my regular travel
pattern (assuming I had one).?
Only if you sign up for them. It doesn't auto-detect your travel

patterns.

You seem to be at odds with Paul C

I'm sure Paul knows better than me. But I don't seem to get any emails
other than on subjects I've asked for, or general London-wide
announcements.

Most emails are generic, but I have received a few about local bus
routes I use that presumably were not sent to the whole of London.

Peter Smyth