Old May 24th 14, 05:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Arthur Figgis Arthur Figgis is offline

Default TfL e-mail service announcements

On 23/05/2014 00:10, Graham Harrison wrote:
Living outside London and using my Oyster card very infrequently I
occasionally get e-mail announcements but only about major things like
strikes. If I travelled more frequently would I get more announcements
and would they be tailored to my regular travel pattern (assuming I had
one).?

Mine seem to be. They seem to know I use trams and local buses.

Maybe THEY are watching me...

--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK