Old June 23rd 14, 05:57 PM
rtz92 rtz92 is offline
Junior Member

Default Commuting in london research project and WIN £5 Amazon Vouchers

University College London is conducting research into commuting behaviour

We are looking for people to help our Research Project by completing a very short survey we are carrying out.

This study will be comparing commuters’ activities between the morning and evening commutes, and exploring how travel time is being used by commuters in London.

Participants are required to be:
Aged 18+
Use London Transport on a regular basis to commute to a place of work/study.

Also participants will be given a chance to win one of six £5 Amazon vouchers.

Survey can be found he
https://uclpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/SE...jHf9l3K274JtpX

Thanks