Old February 11th 15, 03:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Shortened 3-car class 365 unit?

In article , (Roland Perry)
wrote:

In message , at
05:18:57 on Wed, 11 Feb 2015,
remarked:

My question remains whether a single compressor is acceptable these days.

What? In that this allegedly removable carriage has just one (which
if removed would give zero) or is there a second one somewhere which
would be the sole one if that carriage was removed.

I think we're agreed that no car has enough redundancy to be removed but is
there an unmentioned (on Wikipaedia) compressor on another car?

--
Colin Rosenstiel