Old April 27th 04, 09:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Martin Rich Martin Rich is offline

Default BRENT CROSS CAR PARKING info needed

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 19:42:15 +0100, "Jo" wrote:

I am travelling from The Midlands to London by car and then Tube to
Tottenham Court Road.

I want to leave my car away from City Centre and looking on AutoRoute, Brent
Cross area seems ideally placed. Does anyone know if there are any safe and
secure Car Parks around Brent Cross Underground?

There are a very few parking spaces at the underground station (the
web page at http://tube.tfl.gov.uk/content/carpark/default.asp
suggests 26 spaces which would fill up quickly). There is a lot of
parking at the nearby shopping centre but I know that those car parks
are closed when the shopping centre is closed, and I don't know what
the attitude to leaving a car overnight - if that's your intention -
would be.

East Finchley tube station has a car park that rarely fills up
completely. It's pay and display and you can buy tickets for up to (I
think) 5 days.

Martin