Old May 19th 15, 12:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default New 'London Connections' map with added LO and new family member,TfL Rail

On 2015\05\18 21:38, Mizter T wrote:
Picked up a copy of the new "London's Rail & Tube services" map- the one
with London & the South East rail services on the reverse - dunno why
they ditched the nifty 'London Connections' name but whatever, I suppose
the newer name is more descriptive and perhaps less cryptic.

Anyway, it's valid from 31 May 2015, and features the solid orange of
London Overground on the West Anglia Metro services - Enfield Town,
Cheshunt (via S.S.) and Chingford (I wonder how they're going to
name/brand them), and the new solid blue of Crossra... easy, not quite
yet(!)... the new solid blue of 'TfL Rail', the interim brand being used
on the Shenfield Metro services that are transferring to TfL control (to
be operated by MTR) and will in future head into the new tunnel under
London heading west.

Presumably the Emerson Park line is orange too.

Is Haggerston, Hackney, Tottenham and Walthamstow really just a big mess
of orange lines that don't interchange? Very pooer.