Old April 30th 04, 07:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
SJCWHUK SJCWHUK is offline

Default Freedom Passes and South Central

Oh to have a single transport organisation!

Ok LUL could have done better on the tube itself but they have no control
over the Train Operators or Network Rail and their own gadgets.

"You know who" wrote in message
"Marratxi" wrote in message

"You know who" wrote in message
Anyone know if they are ever going to bother sorting out the software
problem which prevents Freedom Pass holders from using gates at some

South
Central stations including East Croydon and Victoria?

They did say to me it would be sorted out by the 24th April. But of

course
it hasn't.

--
You Know Who

I didn't have any problems with mine last time I went to East Croydon

and
that was nearly ayear ago.
--
Cheerz,
Baz

I'm talking about the new smart passes and the readers which don't work.
Bloody hell, at least in Northern Ireland when they introduced their new
smart pass system on public transport it worked properly. But maybe

because
they tested it there. Where as here. nothing seems to be tested.

You know who