Old May 3rd 04, 07:10 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive D. W. Feather Clive D. W. Feather is offline

Default Modern DC EMUs

In article ,
Colin Rosenstiel writes
[ex-Connex 365s]
They also have a set of longitudinal seats in them in one car, whereas
the WAGN ones are all-transverse.

Oh? In which coach and where?

The centre coach with the disabled toilet, at the other end.

The other centre coach has an extra luggage rack that I don't recall on
normal units. So it might have 2 less seats.

[I've finally found myself travelling on one again.]

--
Clive D.W. Feather, writing for himself | Home:
Fax: +44 870 051 9937 | Work: