Old May 7th 04, 01:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Annabel Smyth Annabel Smyth is offline

Default Need Paris Day Trip Advice.

On Thu, 6 May 2004 at 15:50:29, Laura wrote:

We will be going to London in 12 days and would like to take a day
trip to Paris. We have May 20, 23 and 24 available to do this. We
have contacted a few places such as Eurorail, but the early mornings
and cheaper rates seem to be booked. Does anyone have any ideas of
reasonable tour companys that we could try? Maybe we waited too long
to book this? Some suggested staying overnight, but all of our nights
are already booked in London. TIA!

If you don't mind "doing it yourself", your best bet would be to go to
http://www.eurostar.com/ and book yourself a return ticket - you can
fiddle about with departure days and times until you get what you want.
--
Annabel Smyth
Website updated 8 March 2004