Old February 16th 16, 01:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default Goblin to close for Electrification work

On 2016\02\16 13:11, wrote:
In article ,
(Someone
Somewhere) wrote:

On 16/02/2016 11:38, Basil Jet wrote:

I'm surprised they are not making them 5-car so they can pool spare
units with the North London Line (I assume they are connected at Clapham
Junction).

The NLL with the Goblin at Clapham Junction? Huh?

LOL!

I think he means Gospel Oak. The GOBLIN bay has a buffer stop at the west
end but I assume the through (freight) lines will be electrified too.

They will, as will the link to the ECML and the link to Thameslink.

No I didn't mean Gospel Oak. I was getting multiple conversations mixed
up. I appear to be tired today.