Old May 10th 16, 11:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london
MikeS[_2_] MikeS[_2_] is offline

Default Changes to TfL website

Went to use the mobile bus countdown website this morning and found it
wanted to redirect me to TfL's shiny new site. This is probably great on
an Android tablet or a Windows 10 PC but it is a disaster on my work
Blackberry. Unfortunately I am stuck with that but use it all the time
to check buses during the day.

For the moment it can still get to the old, largely text site which
works really well but it seems that will be turned off next month. Even
on a modern phone I can see problems with all the extra data to download
as much of Greater London seems to have vast holes in its 3G coverage
(at least on O2) - especially when you are on a bus or train.

Any suggestions for getting TfL to keep the old site going for those of
us without the latest gizmos and unlimited fast mobile data?