Old August 28th 16, 01:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
e27002 aurora e27002 aurora is offline

Default London _ Moslem Train Driver Crashes Train Due To

On Thu, 25 Aug 2016 10:48:19 -0500,
wrote:

In article ,
d () wrote:

On Wed, 24 Aug 2016 15:23:38 -0500
wrote:
In article ,
d () wrote:

On Wed, 24 Aug 2016 15:48:04 +0100
"Norman Wells" wrote:
"Colin Reeves" wrote in message
Lev.19:19 is broken if anyone plants two different crops in the same
field, as do those who wear garments made of two different kinds of
thread plus many other rules that have been modified over time.

I think you'd better ask a rabbi.

Christ, and hence Christianity, came rather later.

Christianity is just Judaism v2.0

3.0 surely? How else could you get the Trinity?

Well, yes Though I'll go with Recliner on Islam being 3.0 in the same
way that Windows 8 followed 7. Newer doesn't always mean better.

Interestingly, according to wonkypedia:

"Christian theologians identify the Third Person of the Holy Trinity
in the Jewish sacred scriptures with the Ruach Hakodesh (Holy Breath)"

Whatever that means.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_S...n_Christianity

It was always the Holy Ghost when I were a lad.

You were not excused from Assembly and RE then? In Aston Clinton they
did not think there were any Jewish Children. But, Roman Catholic
children were excused.

"Holy Ghost" is an unfortunate KJV translation from the Koine Greek.
OTOH Boltar's rendering of the Hebrew is spot on. Ruach = Wind,
Breeze, or spirit. Kodesh = Holy. The Ha_ prefix is the definite
article. Note the forms of Hebrew words change according to context.