Old November 13th 16, 07:10 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Optimist Optimist is offline

Default Trains digging their own tunnels

On Sat, 12 Nov 2016 23:27:30 +0000, "Richard J." wrote:

Optimist wrote on 12 Nov 2016 at 20:05 ...
The live Map of London Underground Trains is brilliant but every so often on moving trains are shown
where there are no lines. Like through the middle of Hyde Park. Very odd.

http://traintimes.org.uk/map/tube/

It seems to be related to the weekend closure of the H&C/Circle between
Edgware Road and Hammersmith. I think it's confused, for example, by an
H&C train that is heading for High Street Kensington, and since the H&C
doesn't go there, it just takes the shortest route across the park.
Presumably there are some non-standard routings this weekend that it
doesn't manage to cope with (or perhaps the LU system doesn't report
them properly).

I also noted some going at high speed from east to west which I imagine can only be aircraft.