Old November 14th 16, 10:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default Trains digging their own tunnels

On Sunday, 13 November 2016 08:10:42 UTC, Optimist wrote:

http://traintimes.org.uk/map/tube/

It seems to be related to the weekend closure of the H&C/Circle between
Edgware Road and Hammersmith. I think it's confused, for example, by an
H&C train that is heading for High Street Kensington, and since the H&C
doesn't go there, it just takes the shortest route across the park.
Presumably there are some non-standard routings this weekend that it
doesn't manage to cope with (or perhaps the LU system doesn't report
them properly).

I also noted some going at high speed from east to west which I imagine can only be aircraft.

I saw a few of those as well. So scarily fast that it is quite funny!