Old December 14th 16, 03:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default New tube map, new London Connections, no timetables

On 13/12/2016 09:08, Matthew Dickinson wrote:
On Monday, 12 December 2016 19:21:01 UTC, Basil Jet wrote:
I don't have an old tube map to hand, but I think the new one has moved
lines around in the Hackney "Spaghetti Bowl", making it clearer and less
geographically misleading.

Finchley Road and West Hampstead are so close together they look like a
single complex.

When and why did Southwark lose its Arrow Of Indecision with "Waterloo
East" written next to it??

The "London Connections" is green. Obviously the Chiltern service to
Oxford is shown. Greenford is shown as a self-contained shuttle to West
Ealing, even though most of the trains are still running through to
Paddington. London Bridge's relationship with Charing Cross and Cannon
Street has changed.

All Greenford services except for one per day are cut back to West Ealing from the New Year.

Does that make Greenford to Paddington a parly, in that case?

On a related note, platform 13 at Paddington has now closed for reconstruction as an extension to platform 12.

Or is that only a temporary move?