Old March 25th 17, 03:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] robin.moss2@ntlworld.com is offline

Default The Railway Metropolis: How Planners, Politicians and DevelopersShaped Modern London

On Thursday, March 23, 2017 at 11:31:09 AM UTC, Basil Jet wrote:
http://www.icebookshop.com/bookshop_...ern%20Lond on

Found this in the LT Museum shop... looks like a great read for the
people here. Chapters on Tramlink, Crossrail, Thameslink 3000 etc. Can
be found cheaper at online bookshops.

I'm not sure I'm going to buy this book, but I have found you
can save several pounds by buying through an Amazon trader.