Old May 27th 04, 10:06 AM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
Nimbo Nimbo is offline

Default 'Mares promise to Tax School run Mums

"Yanart Amin Ari" wrote in message
Mad Ken, the outgoing 'Mare of London has really blown it this time....

YES they are a pain in the arse, all dolled up in their great big Hummvee

6
wheel drives, but taxing school run mums is a surefire election loser for
Living****e

This emotive issue would be less controversial if our streets were

actually
safe for little tarquin and his mobile phone to walk down

Get out Living****e you MAD BAssssSTADD !

www.maloney4mayor.co.uk

www.nochancemaloney.co.uk

Glad to see Ken having the balls to say this. I think the main problem he
has is a lack of dedicated school bus routes in London.

When I was growing up I was able to get a bus from my school, almost to my
front door.

Why doesn't London seem to have school buses?

Nimbo