Old May 7th 17, 11:07 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default Blackfriars - London Bridge

Jo H wrote:
I think these https://binged.it/2pU46wi are the tracks the OP is talking about.

Wouldn't have Thameslink services from Blackfriars to London Bridge used
these tracks before the extensive constructions works at LBG began in 2015?

Yes. That's a very old, pre-Shard image, of course. I'm amazed Bing still
has such old images. Here's Google's slightly newer version (which is still
quite out-of-date):
,19z/data=!3m1!1e3

Here's some later pics I took shortly after the new viaduct was brought
into use and the link to Blackfriars was cut:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/reclin...7663213445225/