Old May 22nd 17, 10:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default GOBLIN: FURTHER ELECTRIFICATION WORK.

On Monday, 8 May 2017 12:02:20 UTC+1, Recliner wrote:

I thought the big short-term project which required line closures was
fixing the two sewers they penetrated, or has that been completed?

Can't masts be erected while the line is open?

The sewer breaches have been repaired and masts installed in new positions.

The TfL closure list has been updated with a series of weekend closures during June and July. There is no news yet on a longer blockade. As Network Rail and TfL are subject to purdah I'd be extremely surprised to see any "major" news emerge until the election is out of the way.

--
Paul C
via Google