Old May 24th 17, 04:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John Leach John Leach is offline

Default 60+ London Oyster photocard.

I got FreedomPass at 60 years of age in 2005, this was before the eligibility date was raised.
In those days you got the pass from post offices.
My birthday was on a Sunday and as I was determined to get my Pass that day I bicycled to Hatton Cross, then used the free bus service to get to Terminal 2 where there was a post office open on Sundays, and came away with my valued FreedomPass.
It has given me many happy days out on buses and trains ever since.
John