Old May 26th 17, 09:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default 95 stock refurb

On Fri, 26 May 2017 04:51:33 -0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
Richard J. wrote:
Recliner wrote on 25 May 2017 at 21:12 ...
wrote:
A jubilee train I was on this morning had had an interior refresh. New
flooring, grey grab handles and a deep clean by the looks of it. Is this
going to be done to the whole fleet as a mid life refurb or is it just on
an ad hoc basis?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lond...k#2013_refresh

The Jubilee line runs 96 stock, not 95 stock. Refurbishment of 96 stock

started this year.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lond...#Refurbishment

Yes, you're quite right, I should have answered the question Spud meant to
ask, not the one he did ask. But I wonder why they refurbished the newer 95
stock before the older 96 stock?

Yes, my mistake. I always get the 2 stocks confused. Anyway, it was definately
a jubilee line train and it looked much nicer inside and not just because it
was cleaner.

--
Spud