Old June 3rd 17, 06:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive Page[_3_] Clive Page[_3_] is offline

Default London bus maps to end?

By chance I read a copy of the Evening Standard last week where a
reader's letter lamented the fact that TfL were no longer printing bus
maps. Can this be true? I can't see anything about it on the TfL web
site, and if it's been mentioned here that has also passed me by.

It seems a serious mistake - finding the right bus number to take
without a map of them is going to be hard. The various mobile phone
apps are, in my experience, not an adequate substitute.

--
Clive Page