Old June 6th 17, 12:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] rosenstiel@cix.co.uk is offline

Default London bus maps to end?

In article , d () wrote:

On Sun, 4 Jun 2017 02:14:33 -0700 (PDT)
Paul Corfield wrote:
I agree with you that this is stupidity on a grand scale but then we
should hardly be surprised. It is all too easy to make "efficiency"
just equal "spending cuts". I am sceptical that the online versions
will remain on TfL's site so I have already saved pdf versions as a
contingency.

Kahns fares freeze coming home to roost perhaps? Not that I'm complaining,
I'd sooner have lower fares and no bus map though I can't see it saving
them much money at all frankly. A few thousand quid at most.

Kahn? Who's he? Can't you learn to spell and show a bit of respect?

--
Colin Rosenstiel