Old June 6th 17, 01:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] rosenstiel@cix.co.uk is offline

Default Richmond or Stratford?

In article , (Roland Perry)
wrote:

In message , at
05:27:06 on Tue, 6 Jun 2017,
remarked:
I was recently on a Thameslink train to Blackfriars that announced at
every station that the next station was Petts Wood.

There are still Great Northern Class 365 units which even since the
refurbishment announce that they are the "WAGN service to" wherever.

Enunciated in full, iirc "West Anglia Great Northern".

I other news, 365's still operating north of Cambridge - I saw one at
Ely yesterday.

But was it going beyond Ely to King's Lynn?

--
Colin Rosenstiel