Old August 8th 17, 03:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default Waterloo international

On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 16:12:58 +0100
Tony Dragon wrote:
On 08-Aug-17 2:57 PM, d wrote:
Wandered down to the refurbished platforms at waterloo international at
lunchtime which are now opened for suburban trains (for the time being). So
in ten years they've managed to reduce the length of the platforms to provide
a concourse, built a temporary bridge to the main concourse and put some
destination boards up.

Well I'm impressed. To think in the same time period the chinese have only
managed to build half a dozen new cities + infrastructure. Amateurs.

--
Spud

Who are 'they'?

Santas little elves of course. Who did you think I meant, Network Rail?

--
Spud