Old August 16th 17, 09:55 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Guy Gorton[_3_] Guy Gorton[_3_] is offline

Default What's On In Bicester?

On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 00:29:33 -0000 (UTC), Recliner
wrote:

Robin9 wrote:

There's a YouTube video about East West Rail where the speaker
at a seminar says that the average "spend" at Bicester Village
shopping centre is more than a thousand pounds!

Probably like most of us here, my interest in Bicester Village doesn't
extend beyond the rather impressive new railway station for a 'village'.
But a quick Google finds these links:

http://www.lottyearns.co.uk/2017/04/...ester-village/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2651155/The-truth-outlet-store-designer-bargains-Shoppers-flock-town-malls-huge-discounts-brands-products-arent-seem.html

http://www.alittleobsessed.co.uk/201...r-village.html

At http://www.meadwaypark.co.uk/Bicester/ there are some pictures of
the "impressive" station. What my photos do not shiw is some of the
ads on the station walls which describe the place as "Bicester
Village, London".
Perhaps the irony of the "impressive" station is that the crowds for
Bicester Village do not go into the main station building at all
having a special exit/entrance with its own waiting room provided by
Bicester Village, not NR or Chiltern.

Guy Gorton