Old September 25th 17, 12:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jim Chisholm Jim Chisholm is offline

Default Northumberland Park and Stratford - Angel Road services

On 25/09/2017 10:01, Robin9 wrote:
I used that crossing frequently. I'm surprised there were not
more objections. It was a very busy and essential route.

So how many more times do train passengers cross the crossing than motor
vehicle drivers?

Work on this section (STAR) has been progressing slowly for ages. Last
time I went past (on a train...) most of equipment boxes had been
removed and there are signs of new platforms and nearer T'Hale there
clearly work on creating space for track sub-base. S of T'Hale there
seemed to be piling kit for bridge over R Lea (or Lee)