Old October 6th 17, 11:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default When Oyster touch-ins aren't touch-ins

As is normal, I made my monthly refund claim a few days ago for Oyster
cock-ups. On Tuesday I entered Thornton Heath station and picked up the
refund at the gate-line. I can see it on my journey history:

18:08 Oyster helpline refund, Thornton Heath [National Rail]

then I got on a train, and touched out at the other end:

???? - 18:39 [No touch-in] to Victoria (platforms 9-19) [National Rail]

so I managed to both touch in (and pick up the refund) and not touch in
at the same time. That's pretty impressively messed up.

--
David Cantrell