Old October 11th 17, 10:27 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Additional Jubilee and Northen trains deferred

On Wednesday, 11 October 2017 04:34:42 UTC+1, Recliner wrote:
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-41572173

Transport for London (TfL) confirmed it was "temporarily pausing" plans to
buy more Jubilee and Northern line trains.

Where "temporarily pausing" means "cancelled, never to be contemplated again". We've been here before and we all know what's going on. "This Parrot has ceased to be. This is an ex LU project." ;-)

--
Paul C
via Google