Old October 13th 17, 11:18 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default Waterloo eurostar platforms closed again

CJB wrote:
On Friday, 13 October 2017 02:32:30 UTC+1, wrote:
In article , () wrote:

I guess using them for suburban services was just a brief interruption to
normal service. It appears to be back to business as usual with the
temporary entrance boarded up and nothing going on.

Closed for completion of the works to integrate them in the main station.
Similar temporary use to that in August/September at Christmas. Full opening
some time next year?

--
Colin Rosenstiel

All last week they were using 20 for the Reading services. Area didn't look closed to me.

Platform 20 can be accessed from 19, and it was often used even when the
21+ were closed. The higher numbered ones need the new concourse.