Old November 8th 17, 08:39 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar@cylonHQ.com is offline

Default Drivers refuse to serve GN&C tunnel to Moorgate due to dust

On Tue, 7 Nov 2017 17:15:03 +0000
David Walters wrote:
On Tue, 7 Nov 2017 14:49:43 +0000, Basil Jet wrote:
On 2017\11\07 06:13, Recliner wrote:

Incidentally, TfL (LO or LU)would probably do a better job of looking after
the Moorgate tunnels:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/p...ff-after-healt
-concerns-tunnel-runs-past-arsenal-stadium-to-moorgate-station-govia-thameslink
railway-l65gsbkwg?shareToken=13286e9c0815a38ffebe6e572a6c4 734

This needs its own thread!

Interesting. That explains why the platform staff at Moorgate have been
wearing masks for the last month or so.

Most of Moorgate is getting a Crossrail connecting spruce up while the
Great Northern platforms are as abandoned as ever with the never changing
adverts and tiles falling off the walls.

The indifference the moorgate line is treated with baffles me given that its
packed to the gunwales in the rush hours. I wouldn't be surprised if more
people travel to old street and moorgate on GN than to KX.