Old November 29th 17, 04:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Theo[_2_] Theo[_2_] is offline

Default Deep shelter at Clapham South open to the public

wrote:
I had looked at the prices, though they do include a visit to the LTM which
might make them more attractive to some. The museum ain't cheap either.

I was amused by the Down Street tour which included tea at the Athenaeum.

So you're told to go dressed for what's essentially a very dirty building
site - I wonder what the clientele at the Athenaeum will make of your
high-viz and hobnail boots?

Theo