Old December 11th 17, 09:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar@cylonHQ.com is offline

Default Snow on the line

On Sun, 10 Dec 2017 17:53:41 +0000
David Walters wrote:
On Sun, 10 Dec 2017 10:48:02 GMT, Recliner wrote:
The forecasted snow has arrived in London

The forecasts I was looking at yesterday were predicting wind in London
but not snow.

I'm in Barnet where the council allegedly began gritting at 4am but
there wasn't much evidence of them until mid afternoon and most of the
buses were suspended for a while.

Naturally as the snow arrived the underground fell apart. I mean snow! In
winter! Fancy that! Power supply problems? Who the **** are they kidding.
Perhaps if they were more honest with their excuses people might not hold them
and the various rail companies in contempt.