Old February 3rd 18, 08:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default First LEVC TX London black cabs now operational

Paul Cummins wrote:
In article ,
(Recliner) wrote:

As I am part of "everyone" and i don't consider it an automatic,

that
statement is false.

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I should have said that everyone
who knows what it is considers it an automatic.

https://www.carwow.co.uk/guides/glos...rbox-explained

Oh look - clutches. Oh look, gear shifters. Oh look, gears.

Manual Gearbox, with roboticized clutch.

No, as your linked article says, it's a fully automatic gearbox:
"Cars with DSG gearboxes don’t feature a clutch pedal and are controlled in
exactly the same way as a conventional automatic."