Old February 6th 18, 10:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Brent Cross West (Thameslink) station opening brought forward from

In article , (Basil Jet)
wrote:

The railway press seems to have missed this completely.

https://www.barnet.gov.uk/citizen-ho...ent-cross-cric
klewood/brent-cross-thameslink.html

Four platforms - when was the last time a new station opened with
four platforms? I think Cambridge North only has three. I'm guessing
Luton Airport Parkway, and before that God knows when there was
another.

If Cambridge South (Addenbrooke's) gets built it will probably have four
platforms. Four tracks, certainly.

--
Colin Rosenstiel