Old March 30th 18, 08:26 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Guy Gorton[_3_] Guy Gorton[_3_] is offline

Default tube delay refunds

On Thu, 29 Mar 2018 19:43:56 +0100, "Michael R N Dolbear"
wrote:

"Guy Gorton" wrote in message
.. .

On Wed, 28 Mar 2018 19:41:10 +0100, "tim..."
wrote:

Not that I'm going to lose sleep over 3 pounds.

And how much did this delay cost you in money?

How would you calculate it, supposing you had to either buy a new ticket OR
wait 3 hours for the end of the evening peak?

Justifiable in that case. The compensation culture has done a lot of
harm. My own experience in the last couple of years has been salutary
- motor accident in 2016 wrote off my car, all costs met by the other
party's insurance but I have been pestered time and time again to
claim compensation for the inconvenience and trauma. I have not
succumbed.

Guy Gorton