Old April 3rd 18, 08:42 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar@cylonHQ.com is offline

Default 2 london bendy buses spotted

On Sun, 1 Apr 2018 09:42:57 -0700 (PDT)
DRH wrote:
On Sunday, 1 April 2018 17:20:05 UTC+1, wrote:
I saw 2 of them today doing stirling service at Waddeson manor. No sign of
any fires and easy to board with a pushchair and probably 60 people all
boarded within about 20 seconds. Who would want a bus like that eh?

Here's another spotted on Friday:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-43601949

Ever get the feeling maintenance was a bit slack? Also I wouldn't want to be
on an aircraft with problems at that airport if their fire trucks take so
long to turn up that the bus is virtually burnt out.