Old June 18th 18, 08:32 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar@cylonHQ.com is offline

Default Contactless tube payment accepted by Natwest despite zero funds

On Sun, 17 Jun 2018 14:29:55 +0100
matthew3774 wrote:
Apparently a payment for £13 came out today to TFL, I topped up my
account last night and NatWest said there were no charges on the account
at the moment, something about how the weekend counts as a Monday so it
would be unlikely there would be any.

I don’t think TFL contactless payments are normally taken from the
account straight away anyway, there’s a couple of days delay, during
which time I topped up the account, so hopefully I’ll be good

Or you could just use an oyster card instead and not have to worry about it.