Old June 18th 18, 10:53 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default Three people hit by train, Loughborough Junction

Three people have died after being hit by a train at a railway station in
south London this morning.

Police said three bodies were found on the tracks at Loughborough Junction
near Brixton, shortly after 7.30am on Monday.

The deaths are being treated as unexplained, British Transport Police said.

Detective Superintendent Gary Richardson from British Transport Police,
said: “My team are now working hard to understand what happened and how
these three people came to lose their life on the railway.

“My thoughts are with the family and friends of these three people.

“At this time, we are treating their death as unexplained as we make a
number of immediate enquiries. I would ask anyone who was near to
Loughborough Junction this morning, and saw something which they think
might be relevant, please contact us as soon as possible.”

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/loughborough-junction-three-people-dead-after-being-hit-by-train-at-south-london-railway-station-a3865371.html

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-44520759