Old June 20th 18, 06:38 AM posted to uk.transport.london
tim... tim... is offline

Default Three people hit by train, Loughborough Junction

"Basil Jet" wrote in message
news
On 2018\06\19 20:50, Richard wrote:
On Mon, 18 Jun 2018 10:10:34 -0700 (PDT), Offramp

been destroyed! May they rest in small pieces.

If you want the death penalty for vandalism, move to North Korea. Some
people here might have a bit more compassion for *all* involved.

I wouldn't have gone out of my way to kill them,
but I wouldn't have gone out of my way to keep them alive either.

their names have been released,

confirmation that they were graffiti artists (sic)

and "tributes have been paid to them"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-44534102

tim

--
Basil Jet - listening to music from 1981(G-Q) ... Gang Of Four - Gary
Numan - Glenn Branca - Grace Jones - Heaven 17 - Holger Czukay - Japan -