Old July 23rd 18, 12:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar@cylonHQ.com is offline

Default Goblin latest

On Mon, 23 Jul 2018 10:46:56 -0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
wrote:
On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 10:13:19 -0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
Yup, I've decided not to provide any more free education to Neil (Boltar).

Am I supposed to be impressed? Its amazing what you can dig up from old
usenet post addresses correlated with company names isn't it as someone
demonstrated to me , oh, at least 10 years ago.

Why would I try and impress you, Mr Neil J Robertson?

Good old companies house. No doubt if you're not too thick you've also found a
couple of my old addresses too and the name of my late stepmum bless her. Well
done. Now you're probably trying to figure out which is my profile on
facebook - I can save you the trouble, I'm not on it and there is no picture
of me anywhere on the internet. But do carry on searching since you inevitably
won't believe me.

If I wanted anonymity on here I wouldn't still be using this old handle. HTH.