Old July 25th 18, 11:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Mike Roberts[_5_] Mike Roberts[_5_] is offline

Default Crossrail GBP590m over budget

On 25/07/18 10:22, Robin wrote:
On 25/07/2018 09:43, Recliner wrote:

but I've been told
they are available from LO ticket machines (I've not put it to the test).

Yep, the "new" (couple of years ago?) LO machines sell tickets from
Boundary Zone 6 (or 5,4,...) to ....

Then I hope somebody at TfL reads this and gets the UndergounD machines
to offer a BZ6 extension to Gatwick. There is no gate-line between
Stanmore and Gatwick on my preferred route. It has been a pain ever
since they closed the ticket office.

MikeR